Jack Hammer Slot Review
Jack Hammer is a 5-reel, 25- payline video slot produced by Yggdrasil software. This slot game has high volatility, so that the user has 2 options, either to lose their betting budget, or to win huge amounts of real money.
Symbols of this slot machine are designed in a comic-book manner, that describes a detective story which include poison flasks, newspapers, phones, gun-toting mobsters and airships that spin all other reels.
But that’s not all, there are also 4 higher paying symbols, namely a woman on the phone, a paperboy, the evil Dr Wuten and Jack Hammer itself.
Jack Hammer has a special feature, which is not so easy to be found on other slot sites, that is the Stick Win feature which is triggered every time the user lands a winning combination. In this way, winning symbols stay on the reels while other reels start to respin. The respins carry on until there’s no more new symbols to be found on the reels. Also, this game possesses the Free Spins option which multiplies 3x the wins so that at the end of all bonus games the user will receive his/ her impressive payouts.
Jack Hammer Winners can get the highest prize of 750,000 coins, which is the maximum won payout, making this slot a real competitor among other online casino sites. Jack Hammer symbol is the highest paying character of the game, giving 1000 coins for five of this type. Both of these exceptional features will help the user to develop a good strategy on how to play and win with little to no deposit contributions, particularly the Free Spins options, where all awards are tripled in size and the high compared to other slot games RTP value of 97%. So, if the user wants to win big, he/she should trigger as many free spins as possible.
Symbols and Winning Combinations
Jack Hammer has a unique game atmosphere based on the comic strip style of the ‘30s. Here the user will encounter poison flasks, newspapers, phones, gun-toting mobsters and airships spinning all around the reels. They are accompanied by other 4 higher value symbols: a paperboy, a woman on the phone, the Evil Dr Wuten and Jack Hammer. We want to center our attention on the best symbols and features in this slot review:
- The wild symbol of the game is the Jack Hammer, which substitutes all other symbols except the scatters. This symbol can appear throughout the game and will increase user’s winning possibilities.
- Any win landed on the reels will activate the Sticky Win feature. This will promote new winnings, due to the fact that the old landed winning combinations are locked on the reels and new reels are respinning. This will continue to happen until no more awards can be landed and that’s very optimistic for the user, because so he/ she can take large amounts of cash.
- The Sticky Win feature can also be started by landing 3 or more scatter symbols.
Jack Hammer Slot Game – Free Spins & Bonuses
Jack Hammer Progressive Jackpot has 2 spectacular bonus games:
- Free Spins feature, which is triggered when the user lands 5 or more scatter symbols. The more scatters user can find, the freer spins he/she will get
- 9-15 scatters offer 30 free spins
- 8 scatters = 25 free spins
- 7 scatters = 20 free spins
- 6 scatters = 15 free spins
- 5 scatters = 10 free spins
- Regardless of free spins amount won by the user, all payouts during this round are multiplied by 3x.
- To catch 5 scatters may sound difficult, that’s why Jack Hammer has introduced a special feature named Sticky Win, making this game the best online casino. With this option it’s more than possible to get lots of scatters, that in their turn will bring up to 30 free spins and so the user is more than safe to get lots of prizes.
How to Play
As already mentioned, this slot has a comic-book style. The main character of the game is Jack Hammer detective. Here the user will see the evil Doctor Wuten, who hates Jack Hammer and is his biggest rival. Between these high paying symbols stays also Jack Hammer’s wife and the Newspaper boy.
The rules of the game are similar to other slots produced by this Software. But the user always has the opportunity to play the demo version and get comfortable with the 5 reels 3 rows game version released in 2011. Players can bet from 0,25$ to 250$ per each spin, only thing they should make prior spinning the reels is to set the wager level (1-10) and the coin value 0.01-1$.
The user can anticipate prizes between 3x and 10x per bet, but it is also possible to get wins for 15x-30x per bet, when the player lands the entire screen with symbols.
Jack Hammer Jackpot Wheel is optimized for all types of playing screens such as tablets, mobiles and PCs, which is a big advantage for the users that want to keep an eye on the gaming process and their winnings wherever they go.
This game is a high volatility slot, meaning that the user can get a very high win, but not so often. Although, for this purpose the player can use special features of the game that will with the help of Sticky Win bring more scatters and winning symbols. Then it is possible to receive even more Free Spins, so that will definitely increase the chance of winning.