Major Millions Slot Review
Major Millions is a slot game that includes 5×3 reels and 15 distinct pay lines. But the reels are not ordinary as on other slot sites. Their speed can range from spin to spin, but that doesn’t affect anyhow the ability to win, contrariwise it is more captivating to play. It has a military theme and all kinds of military symbols like the Major’s Cap, medals, bomber plane, tanks, binoculars, submarines and a huge warship, all bringing adrenaline to the video slot.
What makes this slot machine to be one of the best online casinos in comparison with other online casino sites is the fact that the user can select how many pay lines participate in operation of the game. Coins have a stable value of 0.20 to 3 $ per spin and the user can bet one coin for each pay line. But, in order to win the progressive jackpot, the user needs all 15 pay lines to be active on a spin.
Major Millions has been developed by Yggdrasyl for mobile and computer users with attention to winning chances, increasing the possibility to get bigger awards with each game and not keeping missing by each play as in other non-progressive slot games. That makes the user able to get the maximum amount of real money such as the big jackpot of 2,8 million $.
Upcoming winners of this slot game demand key information that will help them to know the most important points of the game and will hurry up the winning process. Here is all essential information about this slot machine:
- Highest win: €2,801,619
- Average profit: 579.941€
- Average time to win: 6 weeks and 4 days
- How often has the jackpot been hit?: 69 times
Symbols and Winning Combinations
To trigger a win the user needs to get three of any of the symbols in the game over the first three reels. The amount of the money rises noticeable if the user lands four or five identical symbols on a single pay line. For example, 3 Major Millions of symbols offer 15 coins. Landing 5 of those on a pay line increases the offer to 1,000 coins. Occasionally this game gets to jackpots heights above million $. Major Millions’s best paying symbols are the Major Millions logo, followed by the military ship, plane and tank. Lower value symbols drop in worth from the top-secret envelope to the medals, sailors cap, treasure chest and lastly binoculars.
Here is a quick slot review about the most important symbols and best strategic ways to collect them:
- The wild symbol is Major Millions Progressive Logo. This symbol has distinct features in this game, all of the bringing gains to the user. The symbol replaces any other symbol in the game to generate a winning pay line (exception being only the Scatter symbol). Plus, by using a Major Millions Progressive Wild to produce a winning pay line, the amount of prize is tripled. Landing three Major Millions Wild symbols across a pay line brings 80 coins, four lands- 280 coins and five lands on 14 pay lines offer the jackpot of 8,000 coins. Although, the biggest amount of money comes when the user lands it on the 15th and final pay line, which shapes a zig-zag figure from the bottom left of the reels.
- The Scatter symbol doesn’t trigger a bonus round like in other games. As an alternative, it gives the user immediate cash win, which depends on the number of collected Scatters on the user’s reels. All scatter wins are included in other existing pay line wins and are multiplied by the whole quantity of credits staked on that spin.
Major Millions Slot Game – Free Spins & Bonuses
Major Millions is a plain slot and accordingly has no bonus games or free spins. That’s why the only thing remaining to do is to enjoy the basic game, and wait till the jackpot is triggered, which is to say the most unique characteristic about the Major Millions game.
- Although the Scatter symbols do not unlock a bonus game, a cash prize is offered to the user when he/she picks up three or more of these wherever on the reels.
- The wild symbol does make the game a little more captivating. At the end of the play, by betting for multiple times, there is a real chance to catch the jackpot.
- The user doesn’t have to get confused with jackpot mini-games – it’s enough to just find those Major symbols in the correct location and the user can obtain the numerous prizes.
How to Play
Major Millions players can bet from almost no deposit value of 0.20 to 3.00$ per spin, with the base game jackpot touching an spectacular 8000x win. That means the user can compete for a win of up to $24,000, even if the user doesn’t get to land the progressive jackpot.
- There is a ticker that will give advice to the user to see how high the jackpot has reached, and it is necessary to remember a simple rule on how to play in order to become a major winner- land five Major Millions of symbols on the fifteenth pay line.
- The user can change the demo game into Expert mode, which admits the player to use the Autoplay option, permitting to spin the reels for a fixed number of spins, while the user keeps his/her attention on other important features.
- The progressive jackpot meter is shown at the top of the screen, so it is possible to see entirely for what amount of money the player uses in order to win.
Major Millions is a low variance game which has a not so high RTP value of 89,37 %, but that being said, it doesn’t hinder the user’s chance to get the huge jackpot awards. The graphic design is a bit clumsy and old fashioned by today’s standards, but that can be understood considering that this game was designed 20 years ago and yet stays popular. The Major Millions slot game provides little diversity, but lively and captivating rounds of play. Wherever the wild symbol begins to collect on the 15th payline, the jackpot is within reach. There are no free spins, free plays or bonuses, which can impede the game’s excitement, but the Wild symbols of the game lead to the possibility of winning big money so that the user can get bored only after a truly long round.