100 Zombies Slot Review
100 Zombies virtual slot machine is a successful attempt of Endorphina game development agency to bump into the realm of horror slots. The topic is widely vehiculated in modern culture meaning movies, music, games, etc. Slot games’ industry is not an exception, this niche being filled with up to 100 different zombie-themed slots.
According to slot review posts dedicated to this topic, most cherished zombie slots are Wild Walker by Pragmatic, Zombie Hoard by MicroGaming and Slingshot Studio, and Zombie Gone Wild by the same provider. The slot under discussion is the freshest product of the Czech-based game development provider with release date being end of October, 2020 and last update being done in November.
In spite of the fact that 100 Zombies has hit the market less than a couple of months ago, its rating among Zombie-themed slot games continues to increase, this being a very good indicator of the game’s potential. The plot of the game introduces a small lovely town with people enjoying their daily routines. However, just as in any other scenario, 100 zombies are starting to predate the town’s inhabitants due to an unsuccessful military medical experiment. An atmosphere filled with vivid colors and high quality audio will help focus entirely on the game. A pleasant point to mention – the OSTs and sound effects are performed on guitar through a heavy amp and distortion according to the best traditions of the genre.
The game features 5 reels with 4 rows, with bet value ranging between 0.2 US dollars and 1 000 US dollars. Coin’ values oscillate between 0.01 and 10 US dollars ensuring a comfortable and acceptable betting system for any player regardless of his or her budget. 100 Zombies is neatly packed with multiple features to keep the interests high, including free spins, risk game (also known as gamble game), scatters with unusual behavior, wilds, etc. Endorphina has already made a name for its eclectic approach to design and beautiful top notch graphics. In this slot players would enjoy the same high quality gaming experience.
The game offers many opportunities to get impressive cash rewards. The RTP of all slots from this game provider is set at 96%. The slot is labeled as having a high variance, which implies that it is a good choice for players willing to bet real money in order to get the prospect chance to win the jackpot. Well, effectively the jackpot is not that huge even compared to other slots of this provider however 1000x of the bet on spin is still an impressive figure given the max bet goes up to as much as 1 000 US dollars.
Symbols and Winning Combinations
The base gaming symbols are, as usual, split into two categories and are 10 per total:
- Lowest paid symbols:
- Highest paid symbols:
- A cowboy armed with a shotgun;
- Zombie nurse
- A young girl armed with two pistols;
- Zombie guy
- A man with a cap;
The list of special symbols includes:
- Wild – represented by the logo of the game is the highest paid symbol in the game with 10X multiplier for 5 matching symbols on the reels;
- Scatter – represented by the bio-hazard sign, it can be seen landing on reels 2, 3 and 4 and is responsible for triggering the free spins bonus game meaning 10 free spins with wilds stacked;
The slightly expanded set of symbols within this traditional video slot game provides a big number of possible combinations which definitely adds on to the thrill of the game. A detailed pay line is available directly in the game.
100 Zombies Slot Game – Free Spins & Bonuses
100 Zombies slot is a typical Endorphina game with its distinct features, meaning the on-boarded free spins, the Gamble (or Take Risk) game, a sophisticated controls’ system, and other bonus features. These are as follows:
- Free Spins – triggered whenever the biohazard Scatter symbol hits the reels not less than 3 in number, generates 10 spins with stacked Wilds on the middle reels; 3 more scatters hitting the reels during the re-spin rounds will allow to repeat the experience;
- Wilds – behave in a usual fashion for the Wild;
- Risk/Gamble Game – a mini bonus games standard for all Endorphina slots, during it the player remains face-to-face with the dealer, the card dealt by the dealer and 4 cards to choose 1 from; in case the values of the two face-up cards on the table coincides, the round is repeated, otherwise, the winner leaves with the money on bet; this feature is triggered willingly, every time a winning combination hits the reels the player is invited to take the risk of take the money and leave;
Overall, 100 Zombies looks like a prolific slot, with a high potential of reward. This statement is reinforced by the fact that it has an RTP of 96% and a rich package of bonus features.
How to Play
100 Zombies slot machine is labelled as being a very simple one to play, featuring an intuitive design and a simple rule set. With no strategy required to win, it is worth however checking out the specific of this slot prior to making any real money bets.
Doing this is easy on the official Endorphina site, where any player can try the game in a free play way with no deposit or registration required. While testing the game, players can address the rich FAQ section available. It can provide comprehensive answers to any how to play related question that a player might come across. Also, many slot sites offer the possibility to play it for free in demo mode. As soon as the rule set is clear the player may start adjusting the settings. The set of in-game controls offers following options to use for the sake of player’s comfort:
- Coin sign: allows setting the desired coin value, in the range between 0.2 and 10 US dollars per coin;
- Up/Down signs button: allows choosing the desired bet value in the range between 0.2 US dollars and 1 000 US dollars;
- Lines sign: allow selecting the desired number of playing pay lines;
- Spin sign: triggers the game;
- Turbo sign: speeds the reels up or slows them down
- Auto: option allowing pre-determining the number of spins to be triggered automatically;
After this is done, it is high time spinning the reels.
100 Zombies slot game is a project by Endorphina game dev agency and it definitely has the potential to be successful and popular on the market. This is illustrated by the fact that its popularity continues to grow, even best online casino sites powered by Endorphina are including it. No wonder they do, the game is mobile friendly, offers great prospects to win X1000 pet spin (considering the max bet goes up to as much as 1 000 US dollars, a max win per spin would be 1 000 000 US dollars) due to a high RTP, showcases beautiful graphics and a thrilling plot these being the most important ingredients for further success on the market.